Dr. Stan DeKoven is the Founder and President of Vision International Education Network and its programs including:
- Vision International University
- Vision Publishing
- Walk in Wisdom Seminars
- International Association of Christian Care Professionals for Chaplains, Counselors, and Coaches
- The Family Care Network
Further, Dr. DeKoven is the Author of over 60 books and study guides in Practical Christian Living, which are an outgrowth of his extensive teaching ministry both nationally and internationally.
Some of his books include:
- Grief Relief: A Biblical Prescription for Overcoming Any Loss
- Journey to Wholeness: Restoration of the Soul (the big picture of God’s plan and purpose for every believer)
- New Beginnings: A Sure Foundation (for new believers and discipleship training)
- I Want to Be Like You, Dad: Breaking Free from Generational Patterns and Restoring the Image of the Father.
- On Belay: Introduction to Christian Counseling
- Supernatural Architecture: Preparing the Church of the 21st. Century
Dr. DeKoven is a graduate of San Diego State University (B.A. Psychology), Webster University (M.A. Counseling), Professional School of Psychological Studies (Ph.D. Counseling Psychology), Evangelical Theological Seminary (D.Min.), Omega Graduate School (D.Litt.) is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in California, Clinical member of California and American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, and the American Association of Christian Counselors, Co-founder and Doctoral Diplomat from the International Association of Christian Care Professionals, and is a Certified School Psychologist. As an Ordained minister, professional counselor and educator, he is actively establishing educational programs in practical theology around the world, via the International Training and Education Network and his personal teaching/preaching ministry.